Randy Rua worked for several different firms and saw that the traditional model in the M&A industry was broken, having a high failure rate where only 20% of businesses were being sold. Of those that were able to sell, 75% had seller’s remorse.
Analyzing numerous successful transactions, we identified three unique factors they all shared that Rua Associates was built upon:
- In-Depth Personal, Business & Market Preparation
- Focus on Accomplishing Dreams, not just Completing Transactions
- Fully Integrated Team Support from Start to Finish
To execute these unique factors we built a team of individuals that share the same core values:
- Humble, Authentic and Transparent – The client needs all the facts to make the best decision for themselves and what their advisors can and can’t do.
- Love to Learn – The M&A market is always changing and we enjoy continuing to educate ourselves on trends and learning from every transaction we do.
- Desire to Help – Our goal is to have the transaction be successful for you even if that means we should refer you to another advisor who best fits your needs.
- Driven to Succeed – The transaction process can be very challenging with many obstacles to overcome. Our team does not get discouraged and will do what it takes to be successful for the client.
Randy Rua, president